Nearly everyone tries his or her best to have desirable figure and contour by indulging themself in exercises and dieting etc. but mostly some issues remain unsolved like bulging tummy but cosmetic surgery providing the solution to a number of other problems also provides a solution to excessive fat in the abdomen area. A tummy tuck is a procedure that can effectively remove excess fat and skin from your tummy making it tight and smooth and you can get effective surgery for tummy tuck surgery in Dubai.
Way to Get Rid of Bulging Tummy
Let’s know what tummy tuck exactly can do for you and what are its pros and cons. A tummy tuck also referred to as an abdominoplasty. And as the name suggests, it is helpful in flattening the bulging abdomen and removing excess skin and fat. The tummy tuck is the best suitable procedure for those who have lost weight, undergone pregnancy, have bulging tummy in heredity, or have got sagginess in the tummy area due to ageing. A tummy tuck can no doubt provide you with a more attractive midsection of your body.
What Plastic Surgeon Consider During Tummy Tuck?
To provide an attractive abdomen aesthetically, there are some factors that a good plastic surgeon considers. These features are:
- Tightened skin
- Flat abdomen having good tone of muscles
- Navel without upper hooding
- Absence of scars and stretch marks
Best Candidates for Tummy Tuck Surgery
Following conditions can make you a good candidate for tummy tuck:
- having excessive fat and tissues in midsection of your body.
- have got realistic expectations and you don’t want dramatic results at once.
- not expecting pregnancy in coming future.
Types of Tummy Tuck
If you do not smoke, you are having a stable weight and good health. A tummy tuck are of two types including:
- Full tummy tuck – a procedure in which along with removing excess skin, muscles. It also tightened the skin and belly. New belly button made as it removed in the surgery.
- Mini tummy tuck – in this type of tummy tuck, just excessive saggy skin removed from the tummy area. A tummy tuck is a complete surgery and general anaesthesia is the most important step. The procedure of liposuction is thes best way to contour the tummy area. The procedure of tummy tuck includes making an incision in the lower abdomen and around the belly button. Then excessive skin and tissues are removed and incisions are made closed. As tummy tuck is a surgical procedure involving incisions, scars also left behind. But these scars designed aesthetically to make them minimal visible.
After the tummy tuck, a gauze dressing and drains used. Medications also prescribed after the procedure to provide you comfort. And it also helps you to get rid of bulging tummy. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is offering services of highly qualified cosmetic surgeons for tummy tuck treatment. But still recommended having a detailed consultancy with surgeons to know about the benefits and effects and pros and cons of surgery.