How Can You Spend Your Vacation in Milwaukee?
Are you planning for a trip to Milwaukee? Thinking about how you can spend your vacation here to make it remarkable? Then this blog is going to be perfect for you. In this blog our Nursing Assignment Help in Australia experts will guide you regarding the tour plan for Milwaukee and its full itinerary in detail.
Milwaukee is the most popular city in the USA. Among all the cities of the USA it ranks 31st. This city offers you various things to explore. But the problem is, there are many people who don’t know about this city well, so planning a tour in it becomes a difficult job for them. Before visiting any place we prefer to survey about that place, I assure you that, this blog will serve that purpose very well.
It is such a city that offers you a plethora of things to do and visit like art museums, various historical buildings, sports venues and many more. Below we have mentioned some of the places for you, if you are planning for a trip to Milwaukee, don’t miss these places.
- Harley-Davidson Museum: here you can spend one to two hours. It is a popular tourist destination for both the bikers and visitors. This museum is spread across 20 acres of land and here you can see a recovered motorcycle that was recovered from a Tsunami that happened in Japan in 2011. Those who are keen on Harley – Davidson bikes and its history, this place is apt for them.
- Basilica of St. Josaphat: it is situated 2 miles away from the Harley – Davidson museum. If you are not a Christian, still you will like this place for its architecture like massive copper dome, floor plan etc.
- Great Lakes Distillery: this distillery is situated in the south of Harley-Davidson museum. By visiting this place you can enjoy some cocktails, cheese cards, sausage and many more. The food and beverages that this place offers are highly recommended by the visitors.
- Milwaukee Art Museum: it is located in downtown Milwaukee on Lake Michigan. It becomes an attractive place for its architecture, not for the arts that it possesses. From outside it gives an outstanding view for its white suspension bridge and cantilever wings. It is advisable to visit this place on a sunny day, because on rainy or windy days, this museum remains closed.
- Milwaukee County Zoo: here you can visit for half a day and experience amazing animals like camels, hyenas, different types of penguins etc. it has approx 2000 animals. Besides these, here you can enjoy a train safari, carousel etc.
- Discovery World: here you can spend half of the day by experiencing the science center. This place is apt for kids and young both. Here you can experience the exhibitions and on different days of the week, you can see different things. Most visitors recommend this place if you are accompanying your family and kids.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: if you have a keen interest in the history of human beings, ancient creatures, butterflies then Milwaukee Public Museum will fulfill your desire for sure. Here you can experience the 14000 years old skeleton of a mammoth. Besides this, you can walk through the old village and learn about its cultures and on the way you will see the Puelicher Butterfly Wing, Native Games exhibition and many more.
Besides all these things, if you have enough time you can visit Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, North Point Lighthouse, Milwaukee Public Market, Veterans Park, Pabst Mansion, Lakefront Brewery, American Family Field etc.
I hope this blog will surely serve your purpose. If you are planning to visit this beautiful city of Milwaukee, then before visiting you must book your hotel room to avoid any kind of hassle. To know more you can log on to our official website and ask our Essay writing website experts for the itinerary.